2022 nominations for the BTA Golden Awards
The 2022 nominations for the BTA Golden Awards are now open. Please nominate a deserving individual or organization. We hope to see you at the BTA Fundraising & Golden Awards Gala Event on Dec. 29, 2022.
Thank you for your interest in the 2022 Beyond The Abuse, Inc. (BTA) Golden Awards brought to you by BTA. To nominate an individual or company for a 2022 Award, please complete the online nomination form. The 2022 Awards Event will be held on December 29, 2022.
To nominate yourself, a peer, or a company for an award, please complete the official online nomination form. Each area of the form, including the narrative, must be completed to be considered for nomination.
1. The nomination period is open as of December 1, 2022.
2. DEADLINE: Nomination forms must be submitted online by December17, 2022.
3. Award finalists will be notified by email on or before December 22, 2022.
4. Recipients will be recognized at the Awards Event on Thursday, December 29, 2022.
1. Award Nominations are open to members and non-members of BTA.
2. Complete the online nomination form
3. There is no limit to the number of individuals who can be nominated. Self-nominations are allowed.
4. If nominating more than one individual, separate nomination forms are required.
5. Recipients, nominees, and nominators are encouraged to attend the Awards event on December 29, 2022.
6. We strongly encourage the inclusion of nominee photos. Substantiating materials can be uploaded within the online nomination form.
7. Interested in submitting a recorded video nomination? Contact email@example.com.
COVID-19 Resiliency: Recognizing the impact of an organization that changed course, expanded, or otherwise took extraordinary measures in response to COVID-19, whether they involve front-line personnel or first responders, healthcare, food provision or delivery, personal protection equipment, or other relief, recovery, and rebuilding initiatives.
Leadership Excellence: An exceptional nonprofit organization CEO, executive director, or board chair.
Most Successful Fundraising or Awareness Campaign: A nonprofit organization that developed and executed a particularly successful capital, operational, endowment, marketing and/or advocacy campaign during the past year.
Nonprofit Team of the Year: A nonprofit staff (or a team within the larger organization) that works to support one of the organization’s specific causes or programs.
Outstanding Innovation: A nonprofit that is putting forth new ideas or strategies that relate to the organization’s operations and execution of its mission.
Organization of the Year: A nonprofit organization that deserves to be recognized over all others for its service and mission-based success. (Awards will be given for various sizes of organizations.)
Volunteer of the Year: A volunteer who consistently goes above and beyond in lending their time and expertise to a nonprofit organization.