Time & Location
Oct 17, 2020, 3:00 PM
About The Event
Join us on October 17, 2020 for our Stop Domestic Violence Conference that will be held this year online at 3pm.
Entrance is Free - Zoom link will be emailed to you upon registration.
- Jo Cabey, BA in Mass Communication and MA in Elementary Education, School Administrator and Adjunct Professor, Advocate, RAINN Speaker, Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated Member, blogger and Author of Jada’s Diary: From Growing Pains to Found Promise.
- Terry K. Shaw, Inspirational Speaker, and Spiritual Teacher, Author of the Power of ABCs, Co-Author of Lessons From My Grandmother’s Lap compiled by Regina ‘Sunshine’ Robinson.
- Adana Wellington, MSW, Founder of Adana Tha Truth Enterprises, Program Manager, Activist, Mentor, Facilitator, Motivational Speaker.
- Dianna Bellerose, Author of Fire and Ice, Monster in the Mirror, Ashes and Ice, and The Journey of Transformation, Best Selling Author in UK, 2012 NABE Award Winner.
- Lubran Edwards, Author of Radically Raw Poems and Seven Again.
For more information, please write us at email@example.com or call 516-256-9531.
Donation$10.00+$0.25 service fee